HOW TO GET MARRIED AT 18
WHAT IS MARRIAGE
Is the legal or formal recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman
Marriage has to do with two persons beyond the interference of the third party. Father, mother, relations, friends etc., consent are not needed for marriage to take place
Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman to be husband and wife.
Point to note
- Do not compare yourself with others. Because all fingers are not equal.
- Do not eat what you cannot chew.
- Do not wear oversize or undersize.
- Do not believe in double standard. Double standard is when you do three marriages. Traditional marriages are meant for traditional worshippers; church marriages are meant for church worshippers; court marriage is the only form of marriage that is recognized internationally.
Which class do you belong?
- Love your partner, not based on what people say but based on your personal conviction.
- Get busy, you need to work to reduced financial load on a party
- Do not allow anybody to influence you negatively
- Do not wait for everything to be ready.
- The success of marriage is not determined by the number of people that attend the marriage.
- It is not measured by the dancing steps of the bride or groom but it does depend on the LOVE they have for each other notwithstanding distraction from friends, parents, siblings, colleagues etc.
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE